Lundeen Park Shelter Reservations
Temporary Closure April 15, 2018 - July 31, 2018
Lundeen Park will undergo renovations consisting of clearing, demolition, concrete and asphalt paving, parking lot lighting, redevelopment of the open lawn area, playground equipment, surfacing, and curbing, wood rail fencing, irrigation, and planting. Due to these significant renovations, the park will be temporarily closed from April 15, 2018 through June 30, 2018. Reservations for the Lundeen Shelters will not be accepted for rental dates prior to August 1, 2018.
Lundeen Park is located on the northern side of Lake Stevens at 10020 Lundeen Parkway.
This park offers swimming, a covered picnic area, playground, and wetland viewing areas.
The covered picnic area is available for a rental fee for family gatherings and other groups that are looking for a covered picnic area with barbecue and power outlets. The summer dates fill up fast so make your reservations early in the year.
Contact City Hall at (425) 334-1012 for reservations. Once your reservation date is confirmed, a Shelter Reservation Agreement must be signed and fees paid. The following is the fee schedule, which is for all day use, and the rules for use of the facility.
Picnic Shelter Fee Schedule – Fees Subject to Change
The maximum occupancy per side is 50.
|Lundeen Park||Group Size||# of Shelters||Rate|
Rules For Use Of The Shelter Facilities
- There is a $7 reservation fee included in the price of reservation. Reservations may not be canceled. Fees are non-refundable. Changes / rescheduling requests must be received in writing at least 14 days prior to the arrival date. Changes depend upon availability of shelters. $35 NSF check fee.
- Permittee shall comply with City of Lake Stevens Park rules and regulations. If at any time any or all members of the group behave or conflict with any laws or park codes they will be asked to leave. Intoxicating liquor is strictly prohibited. RCW 66.44.100
- All trash will be placed in the receptacles provided adjacent to the shelter. No nails, staples, or tacks will be used in shelter or table wood. No water balloons, straw bales, egg tosses, or any other litter-producing games.
- Fires will be built in barbecue grills only. No gathering of firewood from park grounds permitted. No personal charcoal grills allowed. No cooking devices are allowed on table tops. Special cooking units for the purpose of barbecuing or if a caterer is being used for large groups please contact Park Reservations at Lake Stevens City Hall (425) 334-1012 for authorization prior to reservation.
- Entertainment equipment such as inflatable play structures, dunk tanks, and sound systems are not allowed. Easter egg hunts or similar activities must have prior authorization by the City of Lake Stevens.
- Permitee shall maintain control of the group. The area shall be kept clean at all times and upon termination shall be left in a condition as found before the event.
- Reservations are for the shelter use only. No reservations for parking or additional picnic tables. Permittee may bring additional camp tables or card tables if they wish.
- If your event is not by invitation only and will be open to the public or is advertised, then liability insurance will be required.
- Reservations will not be accepted more than one year in advance.