Public Utilities

For new service connections or service questions regarding utility services, please contact the following vendors:

Garbage and Recycling

Garbage and recycling service are provided by Waste Management.

Waste Management
Customer service number: 800-592-9995

Electricity and Water

Electric and water service is provided by Snohomish County PUD.
Customer service phone: 425-783-1000

Household Hazardous Waste Disposal

Household hazardous wastes (HHW) are household products that contain potentially hazardous ingredients that require special care when disposing of them, such as corrosive, toxic, ignitable, or reactive ingredients and include oil-based paints, cleaners, oils, batteries, and pesticides. Improper disposal of HHW can pollute the environment and pose a threat to human health, and cannot be included in regular curbside pickup.  The Snohomish County HHW facility is free to residential customers.  Visit the Snohomish County household hazardous waste website for more information on what is considered hazardous waste, and where and how to dispose of it.


Sewer service is provided by the Lake Stevens Sewer District

1106 Vernon Road Suite A
Lake Stevens, WA 98258                
Phone: 425-334-8588            
Fax: 425-335-5947