The City is expanding to more health and fitness opportunities for the community with GEM Fitness classes.
Get Fit! is a six-week program that incorporates resistance exercises and interval training to help you get into great shape. Class sizes are 4 - 8 participants.
Lundeen Park Shelter - Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- April 5 - May 12 $180/participant (6 weeks)
- May 17 - June 28 $180/participant (6 weeks); no class on May 31st
The Mill on Lake Stevens - Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- April 13 - May 20 $180/participant (6 weeks)
- May 25 - July 1 $180/participant (6 weeks)
GEM Fitness is also offering a free Tai Chi class at the new North Cove Park Picnic Shelter behind City Hall.
Participants can feel the benefit of this gentle and effective exercise for gaining energy and improving overall health and well-being.
- Sundays 12 PM - 1:00 PM beginning April 18.
See flyers below to contact GEM Fitness for more information.