In the City of Lake Stevens, annual budgeting begins with a six-year financial forecast and general direction provided by the City Council. The city budget process serves the function of creating a framework to implement the policies set forth by that body to administer the city organization and deliver the various services to the community.
Under the general guidance of the mayor and chief administrative officer, department directors have primary responsibility for formulating budget proposals in line with the mayor and City Council priorities.
The budget document sets forth the city's financial plan for the upcoming fiscal year.
Finalized Budget Documents
| View All
2020 Draft Budget Documents
- 2020 Budget Calendar
- 2020 Budget Instructions
- 2020 Initial Base Budget
- 2020 Budget Workshop Presentation 1 - October 1, 2019
- 2020 Budget Workshop Presentation 2 - October 8, 2019 --Presentation 2 with Presenters Notes--
- 2020 Budget Workshop Presentation 2 - Part 2 - October 15, 2019
- 2020 Budget Presentation - Mayor's Proposal - October 22, 2019
- 2020 Budget Requests - Mayor's Proposal
- 2020 Proposed Budget - Superseded
- 2020 Proposed Budget - Corrected - November 12, 2019