Mill Cove Reserve is a one-acre passive recreation area purchased in 1997 with Snohomish County Conservation Futures funds. The site is the former location of the historic Rucker Mill that operated in the early part of the 20th century.
Today, Mill Cove Reserve has returned to a natural wooded state that contains wetlands and shoreline. From the site, the pilings that supported the old mill over the lake are visible.
Planned improvements include a boardwalk from Main Street to the lake, with benches and interpretive signs, creating a secluded downtown retreat.
Natural Resource Site
Location: South of Main Street, between 16th Place NE and 17th Place NE
Hours: 8:00 a.m. until dusk
Parks Planning & Development Coordinator
1812 Main ST
P.O. Box 257 (mailing)
Lake Stevens, WA 98258