In recognition of National Fentanyl Awareness Day on May 9, the City would like to announce the Overdose & Prevention Town Hall event. The City is partnering with the Lake Stevens School District to bring awareness to overdose prevention.
Join us June 8th, at the Cavelero Mid-High Commons; doors open at 6:00 pm, with the a panel of local experts starting at 6:30 pm, followed by a Q & A. Local community resources will have tables to provide more information and answer any questions the community may have.
This event is open to the public and anyone interested is welcome to come. We are one community around the Lake and it’s important to keep our members safe.
For more information about the event, please contact Olivia Baumgardner at email@example.com. To learn more about Fentanyl Awareness visit https://www.dea.gov/fentanylawareness
The panel of local experts include:
- Dave Hayes, Lieutenant at Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office
- Amy Wheat, Opioid Outreach Specialist with Snohomish County
- Brett Gailey, Lake Stevens Mayor
- Steve Pitkin, Prevention-Intervention Specialist with LSSD
- Emily Moen, Student Mental Health Support Specialist with LSSD