Hartford Hall is is 3868 square feet and is open to the second floor. It is ideal for festivals, weddings, or trade shows and ready for your event’s personal touch with large bay doors, industrial details, and a spacious layout.
We allow beer and wine but a banquet permit is required. Banquet Permits can be purchased online from the Washington State Liquor Board.
Reservations for the Hartford Hall: (Occupancy 213)
- Monday - Thursday $75/hr. or $600 all day 9:00am to 10:00pm
- Friday and Sunday $900 all day 9:00am to 10:00pm
- Saturday $1300 all day 9:00am to 10:00pm
Damage Deposit (refundable): $250 without alcohol/$500 with alcohol
Reservation Deposit (non-refundable): $200
Cancellations for the Hartford Hall: The person or entity executing the user agreement may cancel the rental by providing written notice to the City. If the User cancels a rental more than 45 days before the date of use, the City will return all payments made, minus the non-refundable reservation fee. If the User cancels a rental 45 days or less before the date of use or fails to obtain any required permit or insurance by the date required, the City will retain all payments made. Only the damage deposit will be refunded.
Weekend Hourly Reservations for Hartford Hall: hourly rentals will be considered
Rentals are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis with a maximum of two-year advanced reservation. Reservations are only accepted with a non-refundable reservation fee due at the time of booking. Full Payment is due 45 days before the date of use. Rentals must be reserved a minimum of 21 days before the date needed and more lead-time is needed if alcohol will be served. For rentals made less than 45 days before the date of use, full payment of all reservation fees is due immediately and will be non-refundable.
- 60” round tables, 72" long tables and chairs available
- Views of North Cove Park, Lake Stevens, and Old Town Lake Stevens
- Five bay doors for venue accessibility
- Shared restroom facilities
- Will my event work in your space?
- What size groups can you accommodate?
- What is included with use of the venue?
- Can I decorate? @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>