- Home - v3
- Parks & Recreation
- City and County Parks
- North Cove Park
- Welcome to The Mill On Lake Stevens
The Mill on Lake Stevens (The Mill) is a multi-use building located in the heart of Old Town Lake Stevens, at North Cove Park. It is a versatile rental space with two levels and is available for a variety of city, community, and private events, including home to the City Council Chambers.
Containing three distinct meeting spaces, The Sawyers Room, Hartford Hall, and the Stack, The Sawyers Room is reserved for City Council, public meetings, and City business Monday through Thursday, and available for private rental Friday through Sunday. Follow the respective links above to rent any of these spaces.
The covered plaza shelter outside of the building is also available, for events such as family picnics or birthday parties, for an additional fee.
We allow the service of beer and wine but a banquet permit is required. Banquet Permits can be purchased online from the Washington State Liquor Board.
Reserving the entire Mill: (Occupancy 461)
The entire Mill is available to rent for any social occasion or business needs like corporate retreats or small conferences.
- Friday and Sunday - $1300 all day 9:00am to 10:00pm
- Saturday - $1800 all day 9:00am to 10:00pm
Damage Deposit (refundable): $250 without alcohol/$500 with alcohol
Reservation Deposit (non-refundable): $200
Cancellations for When the Entire Mill Has Been Reserved: Read the Facility Use Policy for cancellation policies.
Rentals are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis with a maximum of two-year advanced reservation. Reservations more than 90 days before the date of use are only accepted with a non-refundable reservation fee due at the time of booking. Full Payment is due 90 days before the date of use.
Amenities (varies per space)
- 60” round tables, 72" long tables, and folding chairs are included with rental
- Wireless presentation and conferencing technology, including the use of microphones
- Views of North Cove Park, Lake Stevens, and Old Town Lake Stevens
- Counter with standard-sized sink
- Shared restroom facilities
- Covered outdoor plaza area available as an additional rental space
- Bench and armchair seating
- Large custom-built conference table
- ADA accessibility to the second floor rental space
- Unique hand-blown glass art decor
Want to take a virtual tour? Check out the 360° video tour of The Mill
The reservation request calendar is not connected to a live event calendar and is used for the purpose of communicating your request only.
RENTAL DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION
Have questions like...
Click here for our FAQ
- Will my event work in your space?
- What size groups can you accommodate?
- What is included with use of the venue?
- Can I decorate?
Apply for your Washington State Banquet Permit or Special Occasion License with the Washington State Liquor Board
Dawn Goldson Smith
Event and Marketing Specialist
1812 Main Street (physical)
PO Box 257 (mailing)
Lake Stevens, WA 98258-0257